We are extremely concerned to protect your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all users of our site are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, do please tell us.
We do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site.
Personal information we may collect from you, and why it is necessary to collect it:
We may collect personal information which we receive when:
- You visit our premises
- You use our services
- You subscribe to our newsletter or enter competitions or surveys
- You use www.hattonestate.co.uk (“our website”)
- You interact with us on social media or
- You contact us
- You apply to join our team
We may collect the following basic identification and contact information
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- The names and dates of birth of other individuals
- Your group’s name, group’s address and group’s telephone number(s)
- Your payment information such as a credit or debit card details and bank account details
- Your future communication preferences
- Your IP address
- Relevant medical details if our first aiders are treating you following an incident
- Other personal information that you voluntarily provide us through your cv
This information is used:
- Answer your enquiries
- Provide you with services that you request from us
- Create and manage your membership, birthday party booking or group booking
- Process payments for our services
- Verify your identity for security purposes
- Help make our website as useful to you as possible
- Allow you to interact with us using social media
- Deliver advertisements of services, events and offers that might be of interest you, but only where you have provided express consent
- Assist you if you have a medical incident
- Meet our legal obligations
- Make recruiting decisions
Keeping you informed of our services, events and offers
Our website and social media keep you informed of some of our news, events and services.
We are able to share further news, offers, details of events and services if you ask us to ‘Stay in touch’. You can subscribe using Stay in touch at the bottom of our homepage. We will stay in touch by email or post but only where you have consented to us doing so.
When you consent to stay in touch, you may opt out at a later date by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our marketing emails or by contacting us. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. We will remove you from our mailing lists as soon as is reasonably possible.
If you haven’t asked us to stay in touch, we may still need to send you service-related messages from time to time such as booking confirmations, and payment processing.
If you are a customer of Hatton Estate
If you are a contact we rely on our legitimate interests as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data. Our legitimate interests are to keep you informed of our services and the information about our business we reasonably consider might be of interest to you. This will be limited to information sent to you by email to your email address and with every communication you will be given a clear and straightforward option to opt out of further communications and to ask us to delete the personal information we hold about you.
We have considered the risk of harm to your privacy rights and to your data security and have concluded that the risk is minimal given (i) the type of data (your contact details) that we process for this purpose, (ii) the method, volume and content of the communications that we might send to you (occasional emails related to information about the Hatton Estate services that we believe are relevant to you and (iii) your right to opt out of further communications and ask us to delete your information from our records at any time.
Visiting our website
1 Your domain name and email address are recognised by our servers and the pages that you visit are recorded.
This information is used:
- 2.1 in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site;
- 2.2 to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
- 2.3 to tell you about other of our services.
3 Information volunteered by you
for a particular purpose, for example a personal profile, survey, job application form, or contest. This information will be used exclusively for the purpose for which you have provided it. Information is disclosed to third parties only where the third party concerned qualifies in whatever way the web site page requires. We will make absolutely clear on the face of the page, any intention to publicise the name of a winner.
5 Business information
This is information given to us in the course of your business and ours, such as in relation to your application to partner with us or advertise with us. Such information is retained for business use only. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect you and any partner to reciprocate this policy.
6 Disclosure to Government
and their agencies. We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
7 Information request
At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by contacting us. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section below.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website.
|Google Analytics stores IP address anonomously on its servers in the US, and neither CIVIC or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information.
|These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.